Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Time Flies

Saw HCW's 7 week old daughter, Megan, for the first time this afternoon. My first reaction was, "how tiny, so small!" HCW mentioned that Megan is already 9 lb and reminded me that Ashley was once as small as Megan. In deed very true. Ashley was born 7 lb and 3 oz, but now she is probably around 16 lb. I'm so used seeing how her is now that I can't even remember how small she once was during the first couple of months.

Time really flies. It is not as obvious on adults as we don't change much from month to month. However it is so evident on little babies as they can grow so much within a week, a month. Ashley has gone through so many transformations just within the 7 month period. I wish I started a blog 7 months ago so that I could write down and remember all those little yet significant milestones.

1 comment:

  1. it's not late at all. Ashley will give you more surprises along the way.

    ReplyDelete