Sunday, April 26, 2009

Morning Nap

For some strange reasons, regardless how much sleep Ashley gets over night, she always falls asleep with 1.5 hours after she wakes up in the morning, sometimes even sooner if you don't play with her. She can have over 10 hours of sleep over night, but still does the same thing.

This past Monday, after she drank some milk, I had to pump and had no choice but to put her in the exersaucer. Half way through my pump, she started getting quite, but I couldn't play with her. By the time I put the milk away, she was already leading over the exersaucer felt asleep. She was as soft as cotton when I picked her up. I tried to play with her, but it was too late, she was already asleep. That was only 15 minutes!

I can't believe this baby can fall asleep standing up!

No comments:

Post a Comment