Sunday, May 17, 2009

Swimming Pool / Playtime At The Park

This Saturday was SO hot, so Mommy and Daddy took me out to play.





We first stopped by the swimming pool in the complex. Daddy decided to dip me into the pool. This was the first time I got to play in the pool! It felt cold, but I wasn't afraid. I actually like it quite a bit, it reminds me of being inside Mommy's tummy surrounded by water. But when Daddy continued to dip me further, and my butt got wet, I didn't know what it was, so I started crying, "Waaaa..." My warning was good enough, Daddy pulled me out of water right away.









We then continued walking to the park. We sat on a beach towel and played around. It was so nice and cool in the park. I enjoyed the blue sky, green grass, little white wild flowers, and the cool breeze in the hot spring day. I was busy chewing and playing with my toys. It was pretty fun until ....












Until Daddy decided to let me try standing on the grass on my bare feet. It was so prickly and I didn't know what to make of the grass. I'm not used to this surface and I didn't like it!!! So I was pretty upset and "WAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" I REALLY didn't like it! Look, I even got real tears in my eyes.








It was until Mommy gave me lots of love














and Daddy tossed me around, high in the sky,













then I was happy again! It was very very fun day and I hope we can do this again!

No comments:

Post a Comment