Sunday, June 21, 2009

Home Alone With Ashley 2 - Part 2

I hadn't gone grocery shopping by myself with Ashley yet. I either go by myself, or AJ comes along with us. At the most, I just went to grab one or two things first if I really had to go by myself with Ashley. But this weekend, I had to do a big grocery shopping with Ashley alone.

It wasn't easy, your attention is split all over the places. You hardly had any time to really look for stuff. All you wanted to do is to get it done as soon as possible before Ashley gets uncomfortable sitting in the car seat and becomes fuzzy. So I just went to grab a bunch of stuff. Didn't really know what I got. Not to mention that the car seat with Ashley sitting in it is getting heavier and heavier. It's pretty tough carrying it downstairs, lifting it up to the shopping cart and then carrying it back up to the condo along with the grocery. Luckily, the grocery shopping was done and finished before Ashley had any chance to get fuzzy. She's a good baby!

What did Daddy miss this week?

Ashley is crawling faster and faster. In a blink of eyes, she's already gone to the hallway from the living room.

She is becoming very good at waving. Everyday I come home, she gets so excited and starts waving at me with both hands. When I leave for work, she waves bye-bye. She waves at herself in the mirror; she waves at the nanny when she comes to work in the morning. When I stand at the back of the car and wave at her, she would wave back while sitting in her car seat in the car.

She finally learned to blow kisses. Every morning when I go to work, I would wave bye-bye and blow kisses at her, she responds with the same thing. She's a little sweetie.

She loves to play kisses on the bed. I would kiss her and then lay down, she crawls over, puts her face on mine and starts kissing Mommy and then lays down on her side waiting for me to move over and kiss her. She's never tired of this game, she's so happy and giggly while playing this game.

She seems get the sense of the music. While the music is playing, I would shake my head and clap my hands, and Ashley copies the same thing. Sometimes, out of blue, she would just start shaking her head and clap her hands herself. She's a cutie.

No comments:

Post a Comment